www.bbrt.org is the website owned by Bandra Bandstand Residents Trust(BBRT), to provide visibility for the efforts taken by them to protect the waterfront and open spaces in and around the Band Stand area . The Website provides information on the development work being done by the Trust in the areas under their care, the events and happenings at the amphi-theatre at Land’s end and the waterfront along B.J.Road, and ways of public involvement in the upkeep and maintenance of the area.
THE PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by BBRT. BBRT has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, BBRT will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve BBRT from any and all liability arising from your use of this Website and any third party website as aforesaid.
BBRT makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content posted or submitted by Users, authors, viewers, copyright owners and/or their heirs etc or to the accuracy, completeness, safety, timelines, legality, quality and reliability of the content posted or submitted by Users/authors or any material or information displayed to the viewers.
4. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- BBRT will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any contents, accuracy, completeness, information, software, services, comments, views, pictures, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, illegal content, illegal downloads, sounds, music, videos, messages, errors or any unauthorized use thereof in any manner which may constitute infringement of others intellectual property or violation of any other law for the time being in force.
- BBRT will not be held liable for any errors, omissions in the contents posted and viewed or for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or consequential etc as a result of such content posted, uploaded and/or viewed.
- BBRT will not be liable for any indulgence of cyber stalking, acts amounting to cyber crime, doing of any act which amounts to a nuisance or any other act violating any provisions of the law for the time being in force.
- BBRT will not be held liable for any personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from the access and use of the Website, or due to any virus, bug or other interruption or cessation from the Website caused due to third party.
- BBRT shall endeavor but is not obliged to provide uninterrupted continuous viewing of the Website,, and shall not be held liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. The Website shall have no responsibility to provide access to the Website while interruption of the Website is due to any such cause shall continue.
- From time to time, BBRT may choose certain unpaid events as well and promote them on our featured events section. BBRT does not warranty the correctness of the information, or the happening o r quality of the event.
5. RIGHTS OF MUMBAIONTHEGO
- BBRT has the right to choose and use automated software filters that may prevent the User, author, viewer from uploading their content, views, information, opinion etc or may affect its display and to terminate a User’s, viewers, authors access to its Website, if they are determined to be a habitual infringer or seeks to defame BBRT .
- BBRT has the right to take any action that it deems necessary or appropriate to minimize its liability from the content, information, opinions, comments if any displayed, viewed transmitted, shared or to preserve BBRTs’ relationships with its service providers (such as its Internet access providers).
- BBRT reserves the right to remove from its Website any information, content, photographs, videos containing nudity, obscene, lewd, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable, pornographic content. BBRT reserves the right to initiate stringent penal and criminal action against those found indulging in such activities.
- BBRT has the right to take down any content which they have reason to believe to be misleading and/or fraudulent. BBRT has the unfettered right and obligation to comply with all the provisions of the Information Technology Act.
- BBRT shall endeavor but is not obliged to respond to the queries, implement the suggestions or accept any one who volunteers as a volunteer to any activity conducted by BBRT, through email to BBRT.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User agrees not to upload, share, post, or transmit any matter, views, information which is incomplete, misleading, false, fraudulent, hateful, racial, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, illegal, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, objectionable, which hurts the religious sentiments of any group of persons or individuals or is contrary to their beliefs and/or contrary to public order, immoral etc.
- The User agrees not to publish or transmit or cause to be published or/and transmitted in the electronic form any information including spam which tends to mislead, corrupt the viewers, or any such content which is strictly prohibited under the Indian Penal Code, Information Technology Act, Copyright Act, Cyber law, law of Torts, Contract Lawetc.
- The User agrees not to copy or store any Content offered on the Website for other than your own use and use the Website and/ or service, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- The User agrees not to make any submissions or statements or display any material that falsely expresses or implies that any prohibited content or material is sponsored or endorsed by BBRT
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
BBRT retains all the rights, including copyright, in the data, images, software, documentation, text and other information displayed on the Website.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission from BBRT Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
The Trademarks of Third Parties may also be displayed on theWebsite. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other intellectual property, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. The risk and liability for unauthorized uses of such trade mark or materials is solely the Users.
We reserve the right to disclosure of any personal information about the User, author, viewer and the use of the Website including its contents, without their prior permission if BBRT has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights or property;