a. Visitor/Viewer – Any person, who either by himself or some authorized person, access the Website for the purpose of gaining information/knowledge on the Website and the contents therein. The term also means to include an onlooker, browser, spectator, networker of the Website.
b. Personal Information – Any information/data disclosed by the viewer/visitor of the Website by which the viewer/visitor stands to be identified which includes, however not limited to names, addresses, zipcode, postal code, email addresses, telephone numbers, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, debit and/or credit card details, QR codes.
c. Cookies – Small text files that are stored on the hard drive of the viewers/visitors computer and are used for record-keeping purposes and are identifiers, which a website can send to the viewers/visitors browser to keep on your computer to facilitate the viewers/visitors next visit to Website.
2. In general, the viewer/visitor can browse/visit/view the Website without informing us or revealing any personal information about himself. The viewer/visitor is hence anonymous to us. Information/suggestion is shared with us only through the emails that may be sent by the viewer/visitor, which is not available for public viewing. .
3. BBRT tracks the internet address of the domains from which the viewer/visitor visits the Website and analysis this data. The information so tracked may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
4. Any voluntary disclosure of personal information online, for example through comments, discussions, opinions, forums, blogs, reviews etc can be collected and used by others.
5. BBRT may use the information in its databases, including personal information submitted, to analyze the site and user behavior, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the TRUSTEES of BBRT.
6. To improve the responsiveness of the Website, Cookies or other similar electronic tools may be used. The collection of data through Cookies on certain pages of the Website allows better understanding of the interests of the viewer/visitors. The viewer/visitor can however choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of their browser accordingly. If the viewer/visitor chooses not to accept these cookies, their experience at theWebsite may be diminished and some features may not work as intended. Unless the viewer/visitor voluntarily identify’ s himself (through registration, for example), there will be no way of knowing who the viewer/visitor is, even if a cookie is assigned to the viewer/visitors computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information the viewer/visitorsupplies. The information collected and analyzed is used to improve the service provided to the viewer/visitor. A cookie cannot read data off the hard drive. Advertisers may also assign their own cookies to the viewer/visitor (if clicked on their advertisements), and BBRT does not control use of these cookies and disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for information collected through them.
7. BBRT may collect personal information from the viewer/visitor. The viewer/visitor may have the option not to provide such information, and in the future the viewer/visitor will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information, if indicated. If the viewer/visitor chooses not to provide the information requested, the viewer/visitor can still visit the Website, however, the viewer/visitor may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
8. BBRT may send newsletters, promotional communications or other similar messaging to the viewers/visitors.
9. Unless specifically notified, BBRT , does not guarantee any protection of any personal information collected by any third party which is not an agent/service provider ofBBRT . The viewer/visitor can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share their information with that party or not.
13. BBRT shall endeavor, but does not assure at all times, continued , undisrupted viewing of our Website, In the unlikely event, the software has a temporary glitch, and the viewers/visitors are unable to view the WEBSITE , BBRT will do its best to work with the viewer/visitor if these types of situations arise, but the sole remedy in these cases is to have BBRT try to rectify the problem as soon as it can. BBRT might also make ad hoc use of the viewers/visitors information in ways it can’t contemplate here