Bandra Bandstand Residents Trust is a voluntary NGO and seeks volunteers from the neighbourhood to assist in various activities:
- Architects / designers for beautification and environment protection
- Civil & structural works
- Horticulture & gardening
- Promoting Social activities i.e., children’s drawing competition, discussions on social subjects etc.
- Promoting art / sculpture / painting etc
- Promoting Music, Dance, plays, etc
- Electrical works, lighting, CCTV camera system etc.
- Cleanliness issues
- Security Management
- Liaison with the Local Police
- Liaison with various authorities such as BMC, MMB, etc
- Accounts and cash flow management
- HR Management
- PRO activities and looking for sponsors / donors
- Promoting sports / health / fitness activities / meditation etc
Please donate generously and address your cheques to “Bandra Bandstand Residents Trust” and send it to the following mailing address:
Bandra Bandstand Residents Trust
Bandra Fort Garden
Lands End, Next to Taj Lands End
Bandstand B.J. Road
Note: We are registered with the Public Charities Commissioner – Mumbai and for all donations to the corpus of Bandra Bandstand residents Trust, we provide a copy of certificate of Income Tax exemption u / s 80 G. Your cheque should be along with an accompanied letter as per sample letter. See Sample letter.